Sunday, November 6, 2011

heart shaped hairstyle with braids

This style was inspired by this design I had seen on Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care. I thought it was SUPER cute and had to do it. The night before I actually already did the left side with the heart design and I put her to sleep like that because I was stumped and didn't know what to do to the rest of her hair. The next morning I saw this post and decided to incorporate it into what I already had and it turned out great!
This is the top left side with the "heart".
The right side of the style. Sorry its blurry. I basically flat twisted all around her head and tied it off when I reached the left side.
She actually wore this style for Halloween as well. She was a fairy and it went great with it. & babydoll was a lil bumblebee. I didn't get any good pics :( but they did have a lot of fun!

11 comments:

style='clear: both;' Michelle G said...

This is cute. Great job.

style='clear: both;' Unknown said...

Very pretty! Great job, Mama

style='clear: both;' Dominique-Alexis said...

This is absolutely gorgeousness!

style='clear: both;' Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

cute, I love it:)

style='clear: both;' Precious Henshaw said...

Awesome job! This looks beautiful!

style='clear: both;' Boysandgirlsnaturalcurls said...

this is very cute!

style='clear: both;' Unknown said...

Very pretty!!!

style='clear: both;' UntrainedHairMom said...

I love the cornrows...they look really nice. Aw, I would have loved to have seen them in their costumes!

style='clear: both;' Unknown said...

Very cute, mami!! You did a really great job on this!! :)

Char~

style='clear: both;' Elizabeth. said...

I can totally see how this would go perfect with a fairy costume! Beautiful, your braids are on point. :)

style='clear: both;' Unknown said...

I love this!!!