Monday, November 28, 2011

protective mohawk style

You already know how I looooooove mohawks. I really enjoyed this style. I was able to switch it up in many different ways. See below!!
here is the infamous braided braids (:
sectioned off "banded" style.
the back
something different I tried out. I flat twisted the whole thing and then pulled it up to form the "U" shape. I think it came out somewhat cute!
Side view.

Hope you all enjoyed the style! Until next time...(hopefully, it wont be too long)

8 comments:

style='clear: both;' Precious Henshaw said...

Very cute!!

style='clear: both;' Elizabeth. said...

I love that you were able to switch this up so many times. The 'U' shape looks great!!

style='clear: both;' Unknown said...

Cute! I love the versatility of the style :-)

style='clear: both;' Dominique-Alexis said...

Her mohawk is utter gorgeousness! And great to have you posting again! Bunny and I missed you :)

style='clear: both;' Unknown said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!!!

style='clear: both;' BraidwithMe said...

I love how this looks!! Very pretty!

style='clear: both;' allthingscuteandgirly said...

Precious - Thank you!

Elizabeth - Thanks, I love styles that can always be switched up. I think the "U" shaped style was pretty cute (:

Nikki - Thanks, love switching up styles so they last longer!

Dominique - Why are you and bunny so sweet!?!?! lol thanks so much

KGilbert - Thank you

Braidwithme - Thanks

Diva Locks - Thank you!

style='clear: both;' UntrainedHairMom said...

Really cute styles, i love it!