Saturday, May 28, 2011

PSC Week 3

I took out last weeks style on Thursday. I washed her hair Friday night with Organix Shea Shampoo and conditioned with Garnier Fructis olive, avocado and shea (review coming REAL soon!). I moisturized with coconut oil afterwards when she got out. Today (Saturday), I started to style and just randomly did a design like always. As I was braiding I was spritzing a mixture of water, shampoo and vit E into her hair and would coat with coconut oil and a bit of Bee Mine Curly Hold Butter. I held each section in place with a cloth pony holder. I think it came out pretty good. Before this challenge, I was NOT good at braiding whatsoever. I wouldn't even attempt to do any, let alone a full head but I think I'm getting the hang of it! I may change the style midweek depending on how it is looking.

0 comments: