Thursday, July 7, 2011

sunshine award

I want to thank Shay from Mainly Braids for nominating me for this award. I just started this blog and joined the blogger world and everybody is sooooo sweet and nice. I really appreciate it. Def. Follow her blog!




In order to collect your reward here's how it works:
Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them
Tell one thing about yourself
Then nominate 10 blogs
Stop by and let them know you chose them!

One thing about myself.....I hate creepy crawly insects...ewww!

And now…I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award
1.) Happy Girl Hair
2.) Princess Hairstyles
3.) My Frugal Mom
4.) LYGBC
5.) Lovely In Lacquer
6.) Heather123
7.) This Is My Reason To Smile
8.) Bebexoxo's (YT) blog
9.) sixytwentysevenblog's (YT) blog
10.) BBB

These are blogs that I've been reading for almost a year ad a few that are YouTube users who I really love to watch everytime one of their videos pop up on my subscription feed!

0 comments: