Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August monthly buys

Let me start off by saying I purchased from two different companies this month (natural hair related and nail related) and I haven't received their package yet so I'm waiting on that.
These 3 items I DID NOT purchase this month. I purchased some time in late June and have now received it this month. More on this in another post.
This month's buys:
HAIR
Extra Virgin Olive Oil review here $2.98
Queen Helene Royal Curl Curl Shaping Cream review here $6.99
Showercap (not pictured) $1.93
(2) for kids' sake bows $1.00EA
NAILS:
Sinful Colors Soul mate swatch here $1.99
Sinful Colors Seaweed $1.99

Skincare:
Biore warming anti-blackhead cleanser $5.97

I went well over my budget this month and there is so much more I want to buy. I'm not too sure how this is working out for us! Review on the other products coming soon.

DISCLAIMER: I purchased these products with my own money and all reviews are my honest opinon.

0 comments: