Friday, August 19, 2011

update on items

I wanted to do an update on a few items I purchased last month. I bought some new cloth pony holders to band Leelee's hair with, they were called 'Style It Up' and.....I love them! Before, I would use the cloth ponys that are meant for younger kids that you see at Walmart, Target or any other place. Whenever I would remove them from her hair strands of hair would come along, too. Also, they became all raggedy looking fast. This brand is GREAT! I moisturize the hair a ton with Bee Mine luscious balanced moisturizer. I feel like my 16oz I just purchased disappeared :( and when I remove the ponys there is very little to no hair getting yanked with it. It is very very rare seeing hair when I remove them. I will be purchasing some more. The only thing I don't like about it is that they get stretched really easily, but I think that goes for a lot of ponys. They also still seem very sturdy where I can get a lot of uses from it.

The comb I use for detangling I like as well. A couple of the teeth already broke though so I'm not too happy about that. I haven't put the shower comb/scalp massager to good use yet. I bought it because I saw a review on it on YouTube and a lot of people swore by its greatness for detangling, brushing and easy use of evenly distributing shampoo and conditioner. I will work with it more. Do you use a scalp massager/shower brush? How do you like it?

DISCLAIMER: products were purchased by me with my own money. All opinions are my own.


2 comments:

style='clear: both;' Boysandgirlsnaturalcurls said...

I hate when combs break lol! and the cloth pony's always stretch for me too

style='clear: both;' allthingscuteandgirly said...

For some reason all the teeth on the combs are starting to break -____-