Sunday, August 14, 2011

once upon a curl

SIDENOTE: I have been waiting to do this review since June when I got these items! Now that she is slowly re-stocking her inventory I finally get to do my review and send customers her way. Yay!!

Hair accessories ... who doesn't love them! Since I can't find certain items I'm looking for in my area, I was searching for a good site with good prices for beads I wanted. I posted on BBB FB page and Terica from Once Upon A Curl contacted me to let me know she had a few products. Although she didn't have the exact item in stock that I was looking for, she had a ton more that I wanted! I'm obsessed with hearts and pretty much anything cute and girly (hence, the blog name). She had a lot of heart beads that I have been looking for and a lot of colorful cute ballies. She even had a sale going on of $1 for each item and buy 6 get 1 free...how awesome is that? It seriously can't get any better. Terica is such a sweet girl. It was very easy to communicate with her throughout the whole process. She was even kind enough to add a few crochet headbands with my order. If your area has very limited hair accessories or you're looking for a really good deal please check out Once Upon A Curl on FB. She has everything from bows, barrettes, flower headbands, hair products and beads, beads, beads! Her store has a lot to offer. Did I mention her packaging is very unique?! (:

Sometime this month she will be having another sale of $1 items along with the buy 6 get 1 free. Btw, not only does she sell hair accessories /items, she also does party favors! Seriously, check this talented lady out.

Facebook
blog

5 comments:

style='clear: both;' Kandy said...

cute stuff!

style='clear: both;' siressa said...

I received my order in a capri son box too (: lol it definitely works

style='clear: both;' Nikki said...

I'm gonna have to check out Terica's inventory. I'm really bored with what i have here, locally...

style='clear: both;' allthingscuteandgirly said...

@siressa it was different from what I'm use to but def did work out!

@nikki you should! I can't really find any heart shaped beads so I was happy when she had some - and for $1!

style='clear: both;' Unknown said...

and the box is the perfect legnth for ballies... I was happy to find those