Monday, June 13, 2011

Sinful Colors - Verbena

Sinful colors is one of the best cheap nailpolishes I love. At $1.99 its seriously a great steal. A couple months ago I stumbled upon them while Walgreens was having their Shea Moisture bogo sale. Walgreens frequently has sinful colors nailpolishes on sale for. 99! I thought sinful colors was only found out Walgreens but I found them at Rite Aid the other day and this is where I found this perfect purple I have been searching for. Verbana is the name and it is exactly what I have been wanting. I have seen this color made under high end brands like OPI and was so surprised when I seen this color by Sinful colors I just had to snatch it up. If your are looking for a nice purple at an affordable price this is the one. If anybody else uses sinful colors let me know what colors you like from them.



DISCLAIMER: products were purchased by me with my own money. All opinions are my own

3 comments:

style='clear: both;' Shelly Robinson said...

I LOVE this color! I checked Target and they carry the brand, but not this color. :-( Guess I will try Rite Aid...

style='clear: both;' Lee F said...

I've found that this brand chips easily, do you apply a top coat to seal it in?

style='clear: both;' allthingscuteandgirly said...

Sometimes I use a base coat. Then, two coats of the color and yes sometimes a top coat. Nothing fancy I'm currently using a wet n wild brand. A lot of nail polishes I use chip easily, idk if its just me or what. I do lots of dishes so I'm use to it chipping lol and I redo my nails often. What other brands do you use?