Saturday, June 11, 2011

Protective Style Challenge: Weekly Styles

SIDENOTE: I always update from my phone through email and everytime I upload a pic it automatically gets positioned at the beginning of the post, no matter how many pics it just posts one after the other. That bugs me so much! And its so confusing to edit and rearrange the codes. I wish there was an easier way. I just wanted to let everyone know in case it bugs them, too. Lol


Since this is the last week of BBB's month long protective style challenge I decided to do a post on the styles that I did on Leelee.


First collage:
The top pic is the style I did for? week 1.
Pictures 2 and 3 are variations of the week 2 style.
Pic 4 is the 2nd style I did during week 2.
Pic 5 is the back of the style I did for week 3.
Pic 6 is the top of the style I did for week 4.
Pic 7 is the back of the style for week 4.
Pic 8 is the updated and new style for week 4.
Pic 9 is the back of how I left her hair when styled for week 4 with the updated new style.


Second collage:

Pic 1 shows a collage of the style I did for week 1.
Pic 2 is a collage I did for week 2. Pic 3 is a collage that shows variations I did for the style of week 2.
Pic 4 is the updated and new style I did for week 2.
Pic 5 and 6 is the style I did for week 3 and how I styled it.

Pic 7 is the style I did for week 4
Pic 8 is the updated new style I did for week 4 and how I styled.

Hope you enjoyed seeing all the styles I came up with!

0 comments: