Sunday, June 12, 2011

PSC Week 5

So I got my weeks mixed up and thought last week was the end. I even posted that little timeline of her styles throughout the challenge -____- anyway, her previous style was her hair braided in front and the back was out. I didn't want to do that all week long because im pretty sure it would get tangled and dry easily. I wanted to keep it protected. I washed her hair yesterday with Organix Shea shampo and conditioned with Garnier Fructis olive, avocado and shea conditioner. I finished styling today. I did her front and half of one side last night. I also bought some eco styler gel and I'm liking it so far. I used it to style along with Beemine luscious and curly hold butter. I tried to up the style a bit by adding a crisscross braid on each side. I need more practice with those! I'm hoping this style will last a week. I will refresh with some eco styler gel and spritz with Palmer's olive oil. This challenge has def been fun and I loved seeing all the designs and hair regimen and products used with each participant.

0 comments: